Wednesday, August 31, 2011

let's eat out!

This started yesterday, when I met Patrick Giuliano at a local meeting.  We were introduced, and after we chatted for a while, he mentioned he owned Gusto, an Italian restaurant on Alexander.  I've probably driven past Gusto dozens of time, on the way to and from lunch meetings downtown, but never had eaten there.  When Patrick mentioned that it had free parking in back, I was in.

We ate there tonight with the kids.  It was delicious and reasonably priced, convenient, and local!  Over dinner, we decided to try a new Rochester (ROC) local restaurant every other week--and then to return to a favorite every other other week.  Sounded like a plan, because I do love to cook, too!

When I hunkered down to watch Top Chef: Just Desserts (see, love to cook), I realized I could blog about our meals, sharing our yummy experiences with a readership certain to number in the low single digits.

Here goes ... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment